Welcome to GeoAdmin API’s documentation!
The GeoAdmin API allows the integration in web pages of geospatial information provided by the Swiss Confederation.
These pages are dedicated to developer interested in using the API.
Use the GeoAdmin API Forum to ask questions: http://groups.google.com/group/geoadmin-api
Do you want to see the code ?
The GeoAdmin API and all GeoAdmin services can be used in both HTTP and HTTPS contexts. Though most layers are freely accessible, a swisstopo web access is required. For a list of all available layers and their accessibility please refer to the FAQ.
The mobile API allows the creation of mobile web applications. WebKit compliants browsers are supported. Sencha Touch 2 and GXM 2 are used to create the GeoAdmin Mobile API.
- Release 20130515 - Wednesday, May 15th 2013
- Release 20130501 - Wednesday, May 1st 2013
- Release 20130417 - Wednesday, April 17th 2013
- Release 20130403 - Wednesday, April 3rd 2013
- Release 20130321 - Thursday, March 21th 2013
- Release 20130306 - Wednesday, March 6th 2013
- Release 20130220 - Wednesday, February 20th 2013
- Release 20130206 - Wednesday, February 6th 2013
- Release 20130123 - Wednesday, January 23th 2013
- Release 20130109 - Wednesday, January 9th 2013
- Release 20121212 - Wednesday, December 12th 2012
- Release 20121128 - Wednesday, November 28th 2012
- Release 20121114 - Wednesday, November 14th 2012
- Release 20121030 - Tuesday, October 30th 2012
- Release 20121025 - Thursday, October 25th 2012
- Release 20121011 - Thursday, October 11th 2012
- Release 20120926 - Wednesday, September 26th 2012
- Release 20120912 - Wednesday, September 12th 2012
- Release 20120828 - Wednesday, August 28th 2012
- Release 20120816 - Thursday, August 16th 2012
- Release 20120802 - Thursday, August 2nd 2012
- Release 20120718 - Wednesday, July 18th 2012
- Release 20120705 - Wednesday, July 5th 2012
- Release 20120620 - Wednesday, June 20th 2012
- Release 20120614 - Wednesday, June 14th 2012
- Release 20120605 - Tuesday, June 5th 2012
- Release 20120522 - Tuesday, May 22nd 2012